Banana And Honey Hair Mask Recipe
You Will Need
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- Half cup Honey
- 1/4th cup Olive Oil
- Processing Time
- 20 minutes
The problem with this hair mask is that banana gets stuck to the hair and is hard to wash off. You can increase the amount of olive oil to make the mixture even smoother.
- Blend the ingredients till they turn into a smooth, consistent mixture.
- Apply this onto your hair and scalp evenly.
- Leave the mixture on for about 20 minutes
- Wear a shower cap to avoid a mess.
- Rinse the mask out with cool/lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Comb through the hair to get rid of banana chunks. Rinse again.
3-4 times a month
Why This Works
Bananas are a great source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, and potassium, all of which are essential for healthy hair growth.