Most of us know honey as an alternative sweetener contributing to a healthier lifestyle. But who knew that slathering the sticky, sweet substance onto your hair could help? Okay, some of you probably did know honey has conditioning properties. But did you know that it’s also a great ingredient for boosting hair growth?
Olive Oil And Honey Hair Mask Recipe
- You Will Need
- Half cup Honey
- 1/4th cup Olive Oil
- 1/4th cup Buttermilk (optional)
- Blend the honey and olive oil together and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the buttermilk and stir.
- Now, apply this evenly all over your hair.
- Leave the honey mask on for about 30 minutes.
- Wear a plastic cap to prevent dripping.
- Rinse out the mask with cool/lukewarm water and shampoo.
2-4 times a month
Why This Works
Olive oil is a natural conditioner that improves hair health while the honey boosts hair growth.